Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just my luck

The season I decide to blog about for Dancing With the Stars, turns out to be the worst season, by far, in its history. Could there be 3 more unlikable finalists?

Marie Osmond: She seems to think every family tragedy is a good way for her to get votes. First fainting, then he dad passing away, then her son going into rehab. I'd have a lot more sympathy for her, IF SHE DIDN'T BRING THOSE THINGS UP EVERY TIME SHE IS INTERVIEWED. If she gets voted off first Tuesday night, I'm predicting she faints again, then wakes up and says "Don't move me, I'm paralyzed." Then, she stays laid out on the floor for the rest of the show, while the other finalists dance around her.

Helio Castroneves: All he has done is dump his fiancee to start dating his dance partner. Also, I read elsewhere that this whole thing has gone to his head.

Scary Spice: She is teamed up with Maks, meaning the two most egotistical people in the competition are paired togehter. Great.

Who do I want to win? That's like asking if I'd rather have a broken arm or a broken leg.

My guess is that Marie gets voted off first, and Helio wins the whole thing. But really, at this point, who cares?

Can we petition to bring the Cheetah Girl and Cameron back? Both of them are more deserving winners.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

... and a breakthrough into "4D" printing.

My blog - xerox phaser 8560 toner

Anonymous said...

I couldn't refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

my page ... LG 42LS5600

Anonymous said...

What concerning the color printing. You ask which is less expensive in
B&W but what concerning general usage. My inkjet smears every colour
I try to print. Is laser better for all around quality at
a sensible cost.

my blog: xerox phaser 8560 color printer

Anonymous said...

Exactly what concerning the shade printing. You
ask which is less costly in B&W however exactly what concerning basic use.
My inkjet smears every shade I attempt to print. Is
laser better for all around top quality at a practical expense.


Here is my web page - Xerox Phaser 8560 Ink (Http://7Samfc.Blogspot.Co.Uk/2008/09/70-Canciones-Traducidas-De-Hillsong.Html?M=1)

Anonymous said...

I bear in mind a couple of months back going through something regarding how Adobe
Photoshop has some type of installed unit that is made use of to known cash
that you may be attempting to browse into the app, and block it.
I have actually never ever attempted it myself
to see if this functions, yet it is not much of a leap to imagine it
might additionally secrety inform somebody that you are scanning cash .
..

Here is my page :: xerox phaser 8560 ink *blog.sylhetbestbazaar.com*